Watch an Instructor Demo Her Statistics Course in Realizeit
Get an inside look at how to shift an introductory statistics lecture course to an active, adaptive one using Realizeit's intelligent personalized learning system. In this 30-minute demonstration, Portland State University Senior Instructor Rachel Webb shows:
• The problem she set out to solve
• Her approach to remodeling the course and how she integrated open educational resources (OER)
• What the teaching and learning experience looks like and how it works
• How to use learning analytics to inform class activities, student interactions and course improvements
• The impact on exam scores and pass rates
If you'd like to learn more about how Realizeit can help with your goals and challenges related to student success in statistics and other STEM courses, we're here to help.